As you will be aware the majority of retail, manufacturing and some other services will be able to return to business from Saturday 4th July. In line with government guidelines, I will be returning to Face-to-Face Consultations from 6th July. Protection will be in place for the safety of both you (my customer) and myself and will take place as follows:
* Consultations will take place at your home; where possible and practical, outdoors.
* A maximum of 2* people only (plus myself) at a Consultation.
* 2-metre distancing will be observed, where possible, or 1 metre + where not so
* Hand-washing and -sanitising will be expected before commencement of Consultation, by both parties. And at the end of the consultation.
* Face masks (or alternative covering) should be worn by both parties.
* Gloves will be provided (which you, will be expected to dispose of in your own bins at the end of the session**) for the browsing of portfolios and card swatch books
* Portfolios and Swatch books will be quarantined for 72 hours in a well-ventilated area, after each Consultation, and where possible, outside.
It is expected that you will provide a wipe-clean table or other area, where the portfolios can be browsed and any ‘rough ideas’ sampling can be produced.
* Assistance aides will not be counted as an extra person.1
**I will take my own used sanitising wipes, gloves and other waste away with me
1Assistance Aides may include Signers, Guides, Carers, etc. please check first
I very much hope that we shall be able to work carefully together, enjoying the creativity whilst remaining safe during the Consultations. Some physical/in-person Wedding Fayres are also now being scheduled for the Autumn, but I will keep you posted as to which of these will actually go ahead, of the ones I am planning to attend and where possible, those which I may know of, but will not be attending.
May I wish you happy planning again, now there may be a light at the end of the tunnel, for your wedding to take place. Also, if you have struggled with your mental well-being through lockdown with any stresses related to the impact of COVID -19, please take a look at the Live Video Interview posted on my Fb page on Monday 29th June (’20) I hope it may help you in your move forwad and out the otherside of the pandemic.
Any queries regarding your wedding stationery,your well-being, Wedding fayres or Consultations in these early lockdown relaxations, please dont hesitate to contact me on any media you prefer: Topikki